Scamp I SS-277 - History

Scamp I SS-277 - History

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Scamp I

(SS-277: dp. 1,525 (surf.), 2,415 (subm.), 1. 311'8"b. 27'3", dr. 15'3", s. 20.25 k. (surf.), 8.75 k.(subm.); cpl. 80; a. 10 21" tt., 1 5", 1 40mm.; cl.
Gato )

Scamp, a fleet submarine, was laid down on 6 March 1942 at the Portsmouth (N.H.) Navy Yard, launched on 20 July 1942; sponsored by Miss Katherine Eugenia McKee; and commissioned on 18 September 1942 Comdr. W. G. Ebert in command.

On 19 January 1943, after training out of New London, Conn., Scamp set course for Pearl Harbor, via the Panama Canal. She arrived in Hawaii on 13 February 1943 and commenced final training in the local operating area. Scamp began her first war patrol on 1 March 1943. She stopped at Midway Island on 5 March, debarked her passenger, Rear Admiral Charles A. Lochwood, Jr. Commander, Submarine Force, Pacific Fleet, fueler, and then, headed for the coast of Honshu.

Her first two attacks on the enemy were doomed to failure by the faulty magnetic detonators in her torpedoes. After the inactivating of the magnetic features on her remaining torpedoes, Scamp scored two hits one on an unidentified target on the night of 20 March and the other damaged Manju Maru early the next morning. The submarine stopped at Midway again on 26 March and returned to Pearl Harbor on 7 April.

Scamp put to sea again on 19 April, bound for the Southwest Pacific. She took on fuel at Johnston Island then slipped between the Marshalls and the Gilberts to reconnoiter Ocean Island and Nauru Island. This mission she completed on 27 and 28 April and then, shaped a course for the Bismarck Archipelago. She had to hold fire on each of her first three enemy contacts because they were hospital ships. However, on the afternoon of 28 May, she succeeded in pumping three torpedoes into the converted seaplane tender, Kamikawa Maru. She evaded the enemy escorts and came up to periscope depth to observe the results. The enemy ship was down by the stern and loading men into boats. A little after midnight, Scamp finished off her stricken adversary with two more well-aimed torpedoes. She ended her second war patrol at Brisbane, Australia, on 4 June 1943.

From Brisbane, she departed on her third war patrol on 22 June 1943. She patrolled a scouting line off the Solomons and north to the Bismarck Sea. She passed the Shortland Islands on 14 July and, on the 27th, encountered an enemy convoy. During her approach, a destroyer passed over her and dropped two depth charges some distance from her. Scamp continued her approach and loosed a spread of six torpedoes at a Japanese tanker. She scored a hit but had to dive in order to escape the escorts. When she surfaced, a little over an hour later, all enemy shipping was out of sight. Continuing her patrol into the Bismarck Islands, Scamp patrolled to the southeast of Steffen Strait between New Ireland and New Hanover. At 1754, still on the 27th, she sighted the Japanese submarine 1-24 which fired a torpedo. Scamp went ahead full and levelled off at 220 feet, letting the torpedo pass above her. Less than ten minutes later, she returned to periscope depth to engage her adversary. At 1812, she launched four torpedoes and 1-24 erupted in a tremendous explosion. By 8 August, Scamp was back in Brisbane.

After almost a month inport at Brisbane, the fleet submarine stood out on her fourth war patrol. She again patrolled off the Solomons and into the Bismarck Sea. On the 18th, she attacked a three-ship convoy and crippled one of them. Another changed course and avoided her torpedoes. Scamp passed close under the stricken enemy, trying to evade her escorts and come under machine gun fire from her victim. she escaped the pursuit of the enemy destroyers but lost the undamaged quarry in a rain squall. Scamp returned to finish off the 8,614-ton passenger ship, Kansai 31 Maru, which she succeeded in doing late that night.

On the morning of 21 September, Scamp happened upon a heavily-guarded convoy and began to stalk it. After dark, she moved in for the kill and, after launching three torpedoes, heard two double explosions. Her second attack was foiled by a severe rain squall. However, Scamp hounded the convoy all through the day on the 22d and, at around 0300 on the 23d, unleashed four torpedoes at the convoy. While still maneuvering to attack the convoy, she passed through the wreckage of the Kansai Maru and came upon an empty boat containing the sunken ship's logs and other documents. These were taken on board and later turned over to intelligence. Scamp made one more attempt upon the convoy, but was driven off by planes and kept down by aerial bombs. On 24 September, she was ordered to terminate her patrol and she reentered Brisbane on 1 October.

She cleared port again on 22 October and began her fifth patrol with a mission in support of the Treasury Island invasion, 28 to 30 October. From there, she moved to her patrol area, between Kavieng and Truk. On 4 November, she launched three torpedoes at a passenger ship. One exploded prematurely, but
one reached its mark. By the time of the explosion indicating success, Scamp was already in a dive evading a depth charge attacker. Six days later, she disabled the 6,481-ton Tokyo Maru; then, after evading the escorts, pumped three more torpedoes into the listing target. At about 2100, the cripple was observed being towed away. It was later learned that Tokyo Maru sank before daybreak. On 12 November, she damaged light cruiser, Agano, so severely that the enemy warship remained in repair at Truk until the American strike of 16 and 17 February 1944. On 18 November Scamp suffered minor shrapnel damage from two bombs dropped by an enemy float plane. Eight days later, she sailed back into Brisbane.

On 16 December 1943, Scamp departed Brisbane and headed back to the Bismarck Archipelago for her sixth war patrol. On the night of 6 January 1944, she missed a small tanker and was boxed in by the sound search of two Japanese destroyers. At 2323, she was able to surface and clear the area while the convoy escorts hunted for her about 8,000 yards astern. On the 14th, she slipped by two destroyers to launch six torpedoes at Nippon Maru. The 9,975-ton tanker sank as Scamp made her escape. Foiled in an attempt to return to the area, she headed south to act as plane guard north of Lyra Reef for B-24 bombers. On 11 February, she put into Milne Bay, New Guinea, for refit.

Scamp spent her seventh war patrol searching the shipping lanes between New Guinea, Palau, and Mindanao in the Philippines. She exited Milne Bay on 3 March 1944 and, after uneventful patrolling, put in at Langemak Bay, from 29 to 31 March, for repairs to her torpedo data computer. Following her resumption of patrol, she battle-surfaced on 4 April and set fire to a 200-ton trawler, but broke off the action when her deck gun failed.

Three days later, south of Davao Gulf, she encountered six cruisers escorted by destroyers and planes. She dived and the destroyers passed overhead without noticing her presence a scant 100 feet below the surface. She returned to the surface at 1405 but was forced down by a plane. A little later, she tried to surface again but was attacked by a diving float plane. As she crash dived to escape the enemy plane, an aerial bomb exploded. All hands were knocked off their feet by the explosion and all power was lost. Scamp began to take an up angle and started to settle rapidly. At just below 300 feet, she began to hang on, then started up. The diving officer reported that the hydraulic controller had been jarred to "off" in the attack and that the hydraulic plant started closing all the main vents as fire started filling the maneuvering and after torpedo rooms with a thick, toxic smoke.

Fortunately, the sub caught at 52 feet, the decision having been made to surface and slug it out with the deck gun if she could not be held below 50 feet. Scamp started down again, "see-sawed" three times, and started down a third time before power was regained. Soon the submarine was making two-thirds speed on each shaft and had levelled off at 150 feet. She released oil and air bubbles to appear to have sunk and then headed for the Admiralty Islands. At 2103, she surfaced and, with a 17-degree list, made for Seeadler Harbor, Manus, where she arrived on 16 April 1944.

She made emergency repairs at Manus, shifted to Milne Bay on 22 April and then moved on to Pearl Harbor for a thorough overhaul at the yard. Scamp set out on her eighth war patrol on 16 October. She fueled at Midway on the 20th, then set course for the Bonin Islands. On 9 November, she acknowledged a message changing her patrol area. She reported her position to be about 150 miles north of the Bonin Islands with all 24 torpedoes aboard and 77,000 gallons of fuel remaining. On 14 November, she was ordered to take up the life guard station off Tokyo Bay in support of B-29 bomber strikes, but failed to acknowledge the message. Scamp was never heard from again. From records available after the war, it appears that Scamp was sighted by Japanese planes and reported depth charged by a coast defense vessel to the south of Tokyo Bay on 11 November 1944. Scamp was struck from the Navy list on 28 April 1945.

Scamp (SS-277) earned seven battle stars for World War II service.


Scamp, a Skipjack-class nuclear-powered submarine, was the second ship of the United States Navy to be named for the scamp, a member of the serranidae family of fish.

Her keel was laid down on 23 January 1959 at Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo, California. She was launched on 8 October 1960, sponsored by Mrs. John C. Hollingsworth, widow of Commander John C. Hollingsworth, the commanding officer of Scamp (SS-277) at the time of her loss in November 1944. She was commissioned at Mare Island on 5 June 1961 with Commander W. N. Dietzen in command.

Scamp’s first four months in the fleet were taken up by advanced trials and training exercises in the Bremerton, Washington, San Diego, California, and Pearl Harbor, areas. Following these operations, she returned to Vallejo, California, for post-shakedown availability at Mare Island Naval Shipyard. Leaving the shipyard Scamp completed her final acceptance trials and began local operations in the San Diego area. During training the sub lost her screw off the coast of California on 4 December 1961 and was towed back to Mare Island by the Coast Guard Cutter USCGC Comananche WMEC-202 ( built for the USN as ATA-202 in 1944) In April 1962 she deployed to the western Pacific, returning to San Diego in July. She operated locally until September, when she departed on another extended training cruise. Scamp returned to San Diego and local operations until February 1963 when she entered Mare Island Naval Shipyard for interim drydocking. She refloated in March and, in April, deployed again to the western Pacific. While in the Far East, she conducted another extended period of advanced training, including operations in the Okinawa area. Scamp reentered San Diego Bay in October 1963. She resumed her West Coast operations out of San Diego until June 1964, then, she headed west again for advanced readiness training. She arrived back in San Diego in September 1964.

Decommissioned and struck from the Naval Register, 28 April 1988 Final Disposition, disposed through NPSSRP (Nuclear Powered Ship and Submarine Recycling Program) at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, Bremerton, WA., completed 9 September 1994. Scamp earned three battle stars for service in the Vietnam War.


This section lists the names and designations that the ship had during its lifetime. The list is in chronological order.

    Skipjack Class Nuclear Powered Attack Submarine
    Keel Laid January 23 1959 - Launched October 8 1960

Naval Covers

This section lists active links to the pages displaying covers associated with the ship. There should be a separate set of pages for each incarnation of the ship (ie, for each entry in the "Ship Name and Designation History" section). Covers should be presented in chronological order (or as best as can be determined).

Since a ship may have many covers, they may be split among many pages so it doesn't take forever for the pages to load. Each page link should be accompanied by a date range for covers on that page.


This section lists examples of the postmarks used by the ship. There should be a separate set of postmarks for each incarnation of the ship (ie, for each entry in the "Ship Name and Designation History" section). Within each set, the postmarks should be listed in order of their classification type. If more than one postmark has the same classification, then they should be further sorted by date of earliest known usage.

A postmark should not be included unless accompanied by a close-up image and/or an image of a cover showing that postmark. Date ranges MUST be based ONLY ON COVERS IN THE MUSEUM and are expected to change as more covers are added.
>>> If you have a better example for any of the postmarks, please feel free to replace the existing example.

Silver Star

The President of the United States of America takes pleasure in presenting the Silver Star to Commander [then Lieutenant] John Christie Hollingsworth (NSN: 0-70037), United States Navy, for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity as Executive Officer and Assistant Approach Officer of the U.S.S. TRITON (SS-201), during the SECOND War Patrol of that Submarine in enemy Japanese-controlled waters of the East China Sea, from 25 January to 19 March 1942. Through his excellent judgment and thorough knowledge of attack problems, Commander Hollingsworth materially assisted his Commanding Officer in conducting four successful torpedo attacks which, despite intensive hostile aircraft anti-submarine patrols and adverse weather conditions, resulted in the sinking of two enemy ships totaling 12,000 tons and in the damaging of two more totaling 15,000 tons. His courage and devotion to duty throughout were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.

General Orders: Board Serial 0433 (February 10, 1948)
Service: Navy
Rank: Commander

How Do You Make Scampi Sauce?

All you need for scampi sauce is 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1/4 cup of dry white wine, salt and ground black pepper. This sauce is usually served with shrimp, pasta or rice as an accompaniment.

To make the scampi sauce, melt the butter in a frying pan at medium heat until foaming. Add the minced garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 30 seconds, stirring occasionally, until the fragrances blend together. Add the white wine and cook the mixture for one minute or until the alcohol evaporates. Add shrimp and cook for an additional three to four minutes, until the shrimp is pink and opaque. Alternately, serve the sauce on the side as a complement to seafood or other white meats.

What is Shrimp Scampi? (with pictures)

Shrimp scampi is a wonderful pasta dish that includes the use of some type of pasta along with different types of shrimp. Usually, large shrimp are used for the dish although it is possible to make use of smaller or popcorn shrimp in the recipe. Along with the pasta and shrimp, the preparation of shrimp scampi generally includes such ingredients as butter, white wine and garlic.

While shrimp scampi is sometimes thought of as being an elegant dish, the fact is that a basic recipe can be prepared using a skillet and a pot for the pasta. After melting the butter in the skillet, the deveined shrimp are sautéed in the skillet. As the shrimp begin to firm and take on a pink hue, other ingredients are added to help create a thin sauce. One simple recipe for the sauce includes lemon juice, a dash of white wine, and green onions and finely chopped parsley to taste. Since the shrimp does not need to cook for very long, the sauce is only allowed to cook for another moment or two.

While the shrimp is the centerpiece of shrimp scampi, the pasta provides a great deal of the texture and the visual appeal of the dish. Linguini or angel hair pasta are favorite options, although thicker spaghetti or even egg noodles can be used to create the bed for the shrimp and sauce. The cooked pasta is drained and arranged on the plate with a slightly hollowed out section in the middle of the bed of pasta. The cooked shrimp and the sauce are placed in the middle section. The presentation can be enhanced by placing a sprig or two of parsley in strategic position.

While the dish does appear elegant, the process is relatively simple and takes very little time to prepare. Dried pasta can be put on to cook while the shrimp and sauce is prepared in the skillet. Purchasing shrimp that is already deveined and ready for cooking will also speed up the process. All in all, it is possible to prepare shrimp scampi in as little as ten to fifteen minutes.

This same basic recipe can also be employed with other crustaceans as well. Along with shrimp pasta, a basic scampi recipe works well with various types of shellfish, including lobster tails. While the cooking time for the seafood may vary, the same basic ingredients for the sauce and the options for the pasta remain the same.

After many years in the teleconferencing industry, Michael decided to embrace his passion for trivia, research, and writing by becoming a full-time freelance writer. Since then, he has contributed articles to a variety of print and online publications, including DelightedCooking, and his work has also appeared in poetry collections, devotional anthologies, and several newspapers. Malcolm’s other interests include collecting vinyl records, minor league baseball, and cycling.

After many years in the teleconferencing industry, Michael decided to embrace his passion for trivia, research, and writing by becoming a full-time freelance writer. Since then, he has contributed articles to a variety of print and online publications, including DelightedCooking, and his work has also appeared in poetry collections, devotional anthologies, and several newspapers. Malcolm’s other interests include collecting vinyl records, minor league baseball, and cycling.

Scamp I SS-277 - History

Hawley is small town in Jones County, Texas nesseled in the fertile valley of the Clear Fork of the Brazos midway between Abilene and Anson just off Hwy 277 & Hwy 83. Hawley was established as a town on Dec 9, 1906 due to the Wichita Valley Railroad making connection with The Sante Fe railroad that passes through Abilene. The railroad was built into Anson in 1906 according to the late H. B. Bradshaw of Abilene, Civil Engineer for the project. The town was named after railroad official C. W. Hawley of the Ft. Worth & Denver Railroad Co., builders of the new line. Lots for the new community were sold by the Hawley Town site Co. with Mr. Fletcher Scott as surveyor.

Four years before Hawley was established, the Zelo community sprang up on May 2, 1904 where the Hawley Cemetery is now located. It consisted of a small school and general store. The school was called “Liberty Hill” . The general store was operated by a Mr. John Jenkins who was also the first Zelo Post Master. The Methodists and Baptists Churches took turns having their services in the school house until the Baptists later built a church in Hawley and the Methodists bought and moved "Liberty Hill" to the church's present site. Zelo ceased to exist as Hawley grew up around the new railroad. Hawley's growth attracted people from far and in the immediate area. Zelo, Hodges and Truby would all permenantly suffer the demise and loss of their mail posts to a rapidly growing Hawley. McCamant, aka Delk Community, would also become a route and receive it's mail via the Hawley post office.

Hawley was incoporated on June 20, 1970. It's first mayor was Sammy Jones. According to US C ensus Beauru the population was about 570 people as of 2009.

Enjoy some interesting stories about the History of Hawley via a Facebook page called "Remembering Hawley, Texas". You can read about stories from Hawley's very own citizens whom have lived it or had families that lived it. Click the "Remembering Hawley" button below and it will take you there!!

Scamp I SS-277 - History

Last Update December 3, 2020

Arizona World War II Submarine Veteran

Basil Martinez Abad, RM2(SS)

Basil Martinez Abad was born on 25 September 1920 to Basilo and Dolores "Lola" Martinez Abad in Miami, Gila County, Arizona. Basil was the third of four children the couple raised while Basilo made a living as a miner at a local copper mine. The 1920 Census also identified Basil had two older sisters named Odielia (2 years of age) and Elvira (1 year old). After Basil was born in 1920, Basilo and Lola had a third child, Emma, who was born in 1923. The town of Miami where the Abad family resided is located approximately 60 miles east of Phoenix.

Navy Muster Records and a newspaper article published in the San Diego Union on 21 October 1940 indicate Basil enllisted in the U.S. Navy on 17 October 1940 in San Diego, California. After completing his basic training at the Naval Training Center there, he was sent to the submarine tender, USS Griffin (AS-13) where he reported aboard on 9 February 1942. The Griffin was a converted cargo ship named Mormacpenn which became a submarine tender. The muster reports further reflect he spent time aboard the oiler USS Platte (AO-24), the Troop Transport USS Wharton (AP-7), and the submarine tender, USS Fulton (AS-11) before reporting to his first submarine, the Gato Class diesel electric submarine, USS Scamp (SS-277) on 15 October 1943. The following week on 22 October 1943, Scamp departed for it 5th combat war patrol. Basil Abad, a Radioman, also made Scamp's 6th and 7th combat war patrols. During its seventh combat war patrol while in the South Pacific Scamp received heavy damage and eventually returned to Pearl Harbor where she underwent repairs at the shipyard. On 16 October 1944 with Basil on board now as a Radioman Second Class Petty Officer, the Scamp departed Pearl Harbor for its eighth war patrol. Under the command of John C. Hollingsworth, a 1931 Naval Academy Graduate, Scamp stopped at Midway for fuel and headed for Japanese waters. During its patrol off Inubo Sake near Tokyo Bay, Scamp and its crew of 83 enlisted men and officers was never heard from again and is thought to have been sunk by a mine on or about 16 November 1944.

One of Abad's shipmates on the Scamp was another Arizonan by the name of Frank Wesley Rodriguez a Seaman First Class who was born in Morenci, Arizona and later raised in Tucscon. By the time Basil arrived, Frank who had reported aboard Scamp two months earlier had completed a combat patrol #4 2 September 1943 to 1 October 1943.

More information about Scamp and the names of its crewmembers, go to the following links:

Scamp I SS-277 - History

Last Update: December 9, 2020

Arizona Submarine Veteran

Frank Wesley Rodriguez, Seaman First Class

Frank Wesley Rodriguez was born Francisco Rodriguez on 2 April 1923 in Morenci, Greenlee County, Arizona to Miguel Juan and May Chapin Rodriguez. The 1930 Census reflects that Miguel, himself a veteran of WWI who served in France with the 42 nd , &ldquoRainbow&rdquo Division, worked as a repairman at a local machine shop while he and his wife&rsquos mother, Victoria Chapin, raised the family that had grown to four sons and one daughter. Mary May, Francisco's mother, passed away in 1928 from unknown causes leaving her mother Victoria to help raise the children with Miguel. Despite living in the eastern mountains of Arizona, grandmother Victoria encouraged her grandchildren educationally and culturally. The family had a radio and the National Geographic Magazine, so they would learn about the outside world. They also had an upright piano and the boys received music lessons and dancing lessons for their sister.

In high school Frank lettered in sports. He was also mechanically inclined. His younger brother once talked about an old car that Frank got to run again, and then used it to take his grandmother in style down to visit Eagle Creek where the old homestead had been. In 1940 at age 17, Frank was still in high school and living in Morenci with his grandmother, sister and two younger brothers. At the same time his older brother was in college and living with their father in California. Of particular note, before entering the service, at the request of their grandmother, Frank and his brothers all adopted Wesley as their middle name. Their maternal grandfather's middle name was "Wesley" as in Charles Wesley Chapin (1847-1925). As a Private in the U.S. Calvary, Charles Wesley Chapin fought in the Indian Wars of 1874-1875. Eventually, all the Rodriguez brothers served, Mike and Frank in the Navy, and Arthur and Ernest in the Marines.

On 15 December 1941, Frank Rodriguez applied for career enlistment in the United States Navy. After verification of his age, confirmation of his grandmother&rsquos guardianship and receiving her approval to enlist, on 14 January 1942, Frank signed a six year enlistment contract at San Diego, where he also received his basic training.

After "boot camp", Navy Muster Reports indicate he reported to the Naval Reserve Aviation Base, Oakland Airport, Oakland, California on 28 February 1942 where he remained through 30 June 1942. It is uncertain where Frank was assigned between June 1942 and 28 August 1943, but, he is believed to have been assigned as a member of a relief crew under the command of Commander Submarine Division 82 (USS Guardfish SS-217). On 28 August 1943, muster reports reflect that Frank reported aboard the USS Scamp (SS-277) from CSD 82 (Guardfish). Scamp itself had returned to Pearl Harbor 6 August 1943 for more repairs from its third combat war patrol.

While serving on board Scamp, Frank became qualified in submarines as evidenced by an entry in his service jacket dated 5 May 1944. He was on board Scamp crew when it conducted its fourth combat patrol (2 Sep - 1 Oct 1943). Muster reports also reflect that Seaman First Class Rodriguez worked to become a Quartermaster (QM). When Scamp returned to Pearl Harbor from its successful 4th combat patrol on 1 October 1943, he met fellow Arizonan and Radioman Basil Abad. Together, the two were on board Scamp and made the next three combat war patrols (#5, #6, and #7) together. On 16 October 1944, Frank and Basil departed for Scamp's 8th patrol and were lost at sea with Scamp's crew of 83 men on or about 16 November 1944. Frank Wesley Rodriguez was 21 years old.

More information about Scamp and the names of its crewmembers, go to the following links:

Frank Rodriguez's biographic information was coordinated with his niece, Kim, who focused on his life prior to his joining the Navy and provided a photo of young Frank in suite and copies of his service record.

Scamp I SS-277 - History

I-68 , a 1400-ton "6A Type" submarine, was built at Kure, Japan. Completed in June 1934, she was renamed I-168 in May 1942. On 6 June 1942, during the Battle of Midway, this submarine torpedoed the already crippled aircraft carrier USS Yorktown (CV-5) and the destroyer USS Hammann (DD-412), sinking the latter immediately and the carrier the following morning. I-168 was herself sunk in the South Pacific on or about 27 July 1943, perhaps by USS Scamp (SS-277).

This page features, and provides links to, all the views we have concerning the Japanese submarine I-68 .

If you want higher resolution reproductions than the digital images presented here, see: "How to Obtain Photographic Reproductions."

Click on the small photograph to prompt a larger view of the same image.

(Japanese Submarine, 1933-1943)

Underway in March 1934, probably during her trials.
This submarine was renamed I-168 in May 1942. She torpedoed USS Yorktown (CV-5) on 6 June 1942, causing damage that led to the carrier's sinking the following morning.

Watch the video: Toàn dải sony ss-277 (June 2022).


  1. Eadger

    What does he want in the end?

  2. Rhodes

    Excuse, is far away

  3. Kagak

    I join. All above told the truth. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.

  4. Digore

    Damn, test! I fully support it! It's a pity, I noticed, on the eve of the upcoming New Year holidays, the Internet has become somewhat impoverished in terms of visitors and, accordingly, good ideas too, but here it is! I respect. And here I’m sitting in the net for days, friends at once waved to celebrate the new year over the hill, but I could not because of the session

  5. Yaakov

    Of course. It was with me too. Let's discuss this issue.

  6. Philips

    This - is absurd.

Write a message